What We Believe
- We believe that Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah that the Jews have been waiting on.
- That He Died on the tree for our sins and was raised from the dead and sits at the right hand of the Father making intercession for us.
- We believe anyone can be saved (Jews, Muslims, and all nations). They must believe that G-d sent his son Yeshua to die for their sins and believe he is raised from the dead. Yeshua is alive and sits at the right of the Father, and Yeshua is the only way to salvation. The only way to YHVH and he is the one and only true G-d of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
- We believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit
- We believe that all the Gift of the Holy Spirit is for Today.
- We believe the Bible from Genesis to Revelation is relevant to our walk with G-d.
- We understand that all who believe in the Messiah Yeshua are adopted by G-d and are grafted into the commonwealth of Israel and receive the blessings, privileges, and responsibilities of adoption into the family of G-d.
- We believe obedience to G-d's Torah (His instructions) is the fruit of our Salvation.
- We believe that believers have a desire to walk as Yeshua walked on this earth and should seek to do so in this lifetime.
What We Do
Earl and Michelle have been in the Messianic Jewish movement for over ten years.
Earl is an accomplished musician, who plays several instruments and ministers through worship. He is an equipper and a maker of disciples for G-d.
Michelle is an ordained minister, called of G-d to prophetically prepare the bride of Messiah for His Return. She is an anointed teacher and preacher of G-d's Word. Encouraging Christians to dig deeper in the “WORD OF Elohim."
Together, Earl and Michelle equip believers to develop a closer relationship with our Messiah Yeshua (Jesus). Encouraging pastors and congregational leaders in their calling, the pair are called to bring unity to the body of MESSIAH. They Minister prophetically through worship, Elohim's word, deliverance and healing, building up faith in the body of Messiah.
Earl and Michelle have a heart to teach and preach the word of truth. Their desire is to serve Yeshua, by caring for those who seek healing, both physically, mentally and emotionally. With a desire to bring wholeness to the individual and the corporate body of Messiah, Earl and Michelle are here for the body of Messiah.