Gospel of Peace Ministries
What is the Gospel of Peace?
- Elohim sent His Son to make a way for us to be whole or one with Elohim! It is not only salvation He desires for us. He want's us to be whole. To live and walk in wholeness. Wholeness as individuals and as the body of Messiah. We need to be one or whole within our selves, one with Elohim the Father and Messiah His Son, and one with each other.
- The whole Gospel is more than salvation. The Gospel of Peace is being at peace with Elohim. Being whole is being in unity with one another as well as being one with our Messiah Yeshua (Jesus)
John 17:21 (NKJV)
21 that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
- We are to be one with Elohim and one with Messiah so the World may believe that Elohim Sent HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON
- Our Goal as believers is to grow in Messiah and become one with Messiah and ABBA Father so The world may believe!!!!!
- How do we do that? Simply Relationship with the Father through Yeshua!!
- Salvation Comes when one believes that Elohim Sent HIS SON!
John 3:16-18 (NKJV)
16 For Elohim so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
17 For Elohim did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of Elohim.
- It is through our oneness or wholeness with Elohim and one another that one can believe that Elohim gave HIS SON for there Sins.
1 John 3:1-16 (NKJV)
1 Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of Elohim! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.
2 Beloved, now we are children of Elohim; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.
3 And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.
4 Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness.
5 And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin.
6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.
7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous.
8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of Elohim was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.
9 Whoever has been born of Elohim does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of Elohim.
10 In this the children of Elohim and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of Elohim, nor is he who does not love his brother.
11 For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another,
12 not as Cain who was of the wicked one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his works were evil and his brother's righteous.
13 Do not marvel, my brethren, if the world hates you.
14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death.
15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
16 By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
- So our Heart is to encourage and disciple believers to live a righteous life to seek out the word of truth to cleanse ourselves of any unrighteousness despite our salvation. Yes we are saved by Grace through faith we believe and receive Messiah as our Savior but because Our Love for HIM we seek to obey HIM and continue to purify ourselves by HIS HOLY SPIRIT. To encourage unity or oneness in MESSIAH our HEAD.